2021 HALO Luncheon
Very Special Thank You to Luncheon Underwriters: Perry Homes Foundation & Toy Wood
All Event Sponsorships and Table Hosts will have their logo or name recognized in the following ways:
- Printed on the luncheon program
- Recognized during virtual program
- Listed in the Houston Builder Magazine Article
- Recognized on the HomeAid Houston website
- Thanked in the GHBA newsletter article after the event
Event Sponsorships: $3000 - $5000
Each Event Sponsorship will include all the features of 1 Legacy Table Host, in addition to the following promotional items:
- Video Sponsor: $5000 (1 Available, 1 SOLD – Chesmar Foundation) Logo incorporated into streamed video footage.
- Meal Sponsor: $4500 (1 Available, 1 SOLD – Builder’s Choice) Logo or name incorporated on lunch gift cards for each Table Host.
- Gift Sponsor: $5000 (SOLD – TONER Home Matters)
- Dessert Sponsor: $5000 (SOLD – Tilson Custom Home Builders)
- Wine Sponsor: $4500 (1 Available) Logo or name incorporated on delivered wine bottles for each Table Host.
- Stemless Wine Glass Sponsor: $4000 (SOLD – Tri Pointe Homes)
- Centerpiece Sponsor: $3000 (SOLD – 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty)
- Program Sponsor: $3000 (SOLD – Caldwell Communities)
- Water Sponsor: $3000 (SOLD – The Howard Hughes Corporation)
Table Hosts: $1000 - $1600
Enjoy this year’s virtual HALO event by hosting a small gathering with your own guests in your home, office, or another location of your choice. If needed, HomeAid Houston can help find a location to host your group. Prior to the event, HomeAid will provide each Table Host personalized invitations for your guests, access to the virtual event, and a HALO Host Box, which will contain all the goodies needed for a successful luncheon. There are two Table Host opportunities, depending on the number of guests you would like to host:
- Legacy Table Host: $1600 – A Legacy Table Host can accommodate up to 10 guests. The Legacy Host Box will include: a $300 gift card for lunch (you can choose where you would like to order from and what you would like to serve!), 3 complimentary bottles of red/white wine or prosecco, 1 centerpiece, and wine glasses, waters, dessert, programs, and gifts for you and each of your guests, up to 10 guests (9 guests and 1 Table Host).
- Cornerstone Table Host: $1000 – A Cornerstone Table Hosts can accommodate up to 6 guests. The Cornerstone Host Box will include: a $180 gift card for lunch (you can choose where you would like to order from and what you would like to serve!), 2 complimentary bottles of red/white wine or prosecco, 1 centerpiece, and wine glasses, waters, dessert, programs, and gifts for you and each of your guests, up to 6 guests (5 guests and 1 Table Host).
Individual Tickets: $100
Enjoy the virtual program on your own! Each ticket will include a $25 gift card for lunch and access to the virtual event.
HomeAid Houston will use its best reasonable efforts to provide all marketing exposure referenced above but cannot guarantee advertisement material. Please contact Kirsten Robbins, Director of Development, for additional information: [email protected] or 281-664-1438.