2020 HALO Luncheon
Special Thank You to Luncheon Underwriters:
Perry Homes Foundation & Toy Wood
All Event Sponsorships and Table Hosts will have their logo or name recognized in the following ways:
- Printed on the luncheon program
- Recognized during virtual program
- Listed in the Houston Builder Magazine Article
- Recognized on the HomeAid Houston website
- Thanked in the GHBA newsletter article after the event
Event Sponsorships: $3000 - $6000
Each Event Sponsorship will include all features of 1 Table Host, in addition to the following promotional items:
- Video Sponsor: $6000 (SOLD - Tilson) Logo incorporated into streamed video footage.
- Mask Sponsor: $5000 (SOLD - TONER Home Matters) Logo or name on face masks for each Table Host guest.
- Meal Sponsor: $5000 (SOLD - Schwartz, Page & Harding) Logo or name incorporated on delivered elegant lunch boxes.
- Favor Sponsor: $5000 (SOLD - Friendswood Development Company) Logo or name tagged on favors delivered for each Table Host guest.
- Wine Sponsor: $4000 (SOLD - Trendmaker) Logo or name incorporated on delivered wine bottles for each Table Host.
- Stemless Wine Glass Sponsor: $4000 (SOLD - Pulte) Logo or name on wine glasses for each Table Host guest.
- Centerpiece Sponsor: $3000 (SOLD - 2-10 HBW) Logo or name incorporated into all centerpieces for each Table Host.
- Program Sponsor: $3000 (SOLD - Builder’s Choice) Logo or name notably recognized on the inside front cover of program.
- Water Sponsor: $3000 (SOLD - Newland) Logo or name tagged on delivered water bottles for each Table Host guest.
Table Hosts: $950
Enjoy this year’s virtual HALO event by hosting up to 5 guests in your home, office, or location of your choice. If needed, HomeAid Houston can help find a location to host your guests! Each Table Host will include access to the virtual event, delivery of lunch on Friday, October 30th, special delivery of a HALO Host Box prior to the event, which will include: 2 complimentary bottles of red/white wine or prosecco, 1 centerpiece, and wine glasses, waters, programs, and favors for you and each of your guests, up to 5 guests.
Individual Tickets: $75
Each ticket will include a $25 gift card for lunch and access to the virtual event.
HomeAid Houston will use its best reasonable efforts to provide all marketing exposure referenced above but cannot guarantee advertisement material. Please contact Kirsten Robbins, Director of Development, for additional information: [email protected] or 281-664-1438.