2023 Golf Tournament Sponsorship & Team Registration
All sponsorships will have company name or logo recognized in the following ways:
- Signage at the golf tournament
- Listed in the Houston Builder Magazine
- Recognized on the HomeAid Houston website
- Listed in email blasts pertaining to the event
- All participants invited to attend the awards lunch immediately following the tournament
Platinum Title Mobile Pro-Shop Sponsorships $5,000
Platinum Sponsorship Package includes a Foursome & Hole Sponsorship in addition to the ultimate branding and marketing opportunities listed below. Cart included for hole representative. (SOLD - Builder's Choice, GlassCraft)
- Logo on Golf Tournament billboards during February, March & April
- Opportunity to speak at event
- Premier Hole Sponsorship selection.
- Prominent Logo placement on all event materials. Including company logo on signage/banner near the mobile pro-shop and logo featured on gift card/certificate presented to each golfer for tournament gift.
- Recognition as a platinum sponsor in all news releases, email blast, website, newsletters, and articles in Houston Builder Magazine.
Gold Sponsorships $3,000
All Gold Sponsorships include a Foursome & Hole Sponsorship. Designed for companies wanting a premier marketing experience.
- Awards Sponsor $3000 (SOLD - Builders FirstSource) – Company logo on awards and signage at awards table.
- Breakfast Sponsor $3000 (SOLD - The Howard Hughes Corporation) – Company logo on signage at breakfast dining area.
- Bar Sponsor $3000 (SOLD - Taylor Morrison) – Company logo on cocktail napkins and signage at bar.
- Golf Cart Sponsor $3000 (SOLD - Decor Builders Hardware) – Company logo on all golf carts.
- Lunch Sponsor $3000 (SOLD - Brookfield Properties) - Company logo on signage at banquet room luncheon.
- Golf Ball Sponsor $3000 (SOLD - Weyerhaeuser) – Company logo on golf balls and box sleeve.
- Event Bag Sponsor $3000 (SOLD - BEC Engineers and Consultants) – Company logo on event bag.
Silver Sponsorships $2,000 - $2,500
All Silver Sponsorships include a Foursome. Ideal for companies focused on branding but do not wish to set up a tent or display at the event.
- Snack Sponsor $2500 (SOLD - JP Hart Lumber) - Company logo on all snack bags
- Beverage Cart Sponsor $2000 (SOLD - ACES Builders Warranty, First American Title Homebuilder Services, TONER Home Matters, Unicorn Service Solutions) - Company logo on side of beverage carts. Representative to drive cart.
- Koozie Sponsor $2000 (SOLD - 84 Lumber) - Company logo on all koozie’s
- Gimme’ String Sponsor $2000 (SOLD - TriTech - Engineering, Surveying & Planning) – Company name provided on gimme’ string distributed to each player
- Mulligan Super Card Sponsor $2000 (SOLD - Satterfield & Pontikes Construction) – Company logo displayed on all super cards with unique mulligan opportunities.
- Scorecard Sponsor $2000 (SOLD - META Planning & Design) – Company logo sticker placed on all scorecards
- Tee Sponsor $2000 (SOLD - TriPointe Homes) – Company logo on all Golf Tee Packs.
Bronze Sponsorships $1,800
All Bronze Sponsorships include a Foursome & Hole Sponsorship. Hole sponsorships includes signage & opportunity to be stationed at the hole. Includes logo display on large entry banner. Does NOT include cart for hole representative.
- Foursome & Hole Sponsorship
Contest Sponsorships $800
Contest Sponsorship includes signage. Designed for companies with an active sales team wanting to interact with participants as they play the course. Does NOT include cart for hole representative.
- Putting Contest Sponsor $800 (SOLD - Sherwin Williams) – Company logo on the contest putting green and company representative needed to run contest.
- Driving Range Sponsor $800 (1 Available) – Company logo displayed on signage at driving range.
- Hole in One $800 (SOLD - M/I Homes) - Company logo on hole signage and representative needed to run contest.
- Longest Drive $800 (SOLD - Longbridge Financial) - Company logo on hole signage and representative needed to run contest.
- Closest to the Pin $800 (SOLD - James Hardie) – Company logo on hole signage and representative needed to run contest.
Hole Sponsorships $850
Hole Sponsorship - Company logo sign displayed at hole and company representative may spot the hole and set up tents, displays and marketing materials if desired. Sponsors must provide their own tent, table, chairs, etc. Does NOT include cart for hole representative.
Foursome Teams $850
Additional Golf Cart Rental $75
HomeAid Houston will use its best reasonable efforts to provide all marketing exposure referenced above but cannot guarantee advertisement material. Please contact Kirsten Robbins, Director of Development, for additional information: [email protected] or 281-664-1438.